Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PixelJunk Eden





PixelJunk Eden may very well be one of my favorite games of 2008. For those who aren't familiar with Eden, the premise is simple; take your "grimp" and swing through trippy gardens collecting pollen, sprouting seeds, and finding "spectra" all in an attempt to grow your garden. Eden's execution is flawless, but the challenge is certainly deep. I've spent many nights cursing it's difficulty, but I'd always find a way to beat a level. This video is part of Eden's YouTube upload feature. I'd figured I'd give it a shot a add to the myriad of useless video's that plague YouTube.

You can pick this game up for PS3 from the PSN online store for $10. It's made by Qgames located out of Kyoto, Japan. Oh yeah, and the music rocks. Some guy from Japan called Baiyon. Supposedly he's become quite popular due to this game. Check it out!

No comments: